Airsoft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JohnDanelson, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Any airsoft players on this community?

I am one myself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. as you can possibly tell from my avatar I am an avid airsofter whats your loadout ??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Same Here!        Have 4 aeg rifles and a c2o pistol :)         playing a swedish loadout atm :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have a cheap well r20. I have a few high caps mags and a chest rig... along side eye protection obvs

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've got a manual pistol... It's broken and doesn't work  :P

• Like Like x 1
  6. make, model, brand, and fault with it I may be able to suggest a fix for it as I have found I'm quite handy at repairs

7. I bought it from some street corner dealer, there might be weed stuck in the barrel..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tried once got seriously injured nope nope nope 

9. Seems like the usual place to them from

10. I have a lancer tactical m4a1 dark earth and i also run a WA magna gbb. also have a generic m4 for cqb. 

For wearing i run a ghille suit.

View attachment 55

• Like Like x 1
  11. nice.

12. you dont need to go expensive.

13. perfect.  :D

14. How serious like broken bones?

15. Well that is a interesting way to hide drugs.

16. I know I dont need to go crazy amounts, but it has feeding issues... and the front handguard is falling off. Other than that its ok

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well me and my coworkers like 4 of us went to try it for the first time, the company where we work invited us and they had a smart idea to build a field on the mountains, Atlas mountains in Morocco, north Africa, one little asshole shot me from a very close range i was on an edge i slid and broke several bones and my nose. It was like 3 years ago likely the company paid the hospital bills  xD

18. is it a Gbb pistol, to sort out the feeding problems, gun lube (Silicon) the rail the internals literall anything that moves or slides the mag included the mag housing, the barrel, vigorously cock the weapon to allow the lube to affect the whole slide fill the mag up with green gas until full warm the mag up via holding for a time in your hands, then test your weapon should work a treat

19. Owww 

20. Instead of using standard green has I would buy a propane adapter and a little tube of oil you will save in the long run