Changes You've Waited For! v1.12

Discussion in 'Homepage News' started by Ellis, Feb 3, 2018.

1. #1 Ellis, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    We have some exciting news!

Since our last announcement which contained some proposed changes, we've received some great feedback as well as suggestions, and in turn, we have acted on them.

Additionally, we would like to apologize to the community for getting some things wrong and hope this rectifies a few prominent issues. A few of our assumptions were incorrect, and we'd like to think we now understand what the community would like - all suggestions and bugs will be looked at and seen to.

To help start things off:
    Coming this Sunday, 4th February 3PM UK time (now released) are the changes we promised, including:
    • Official gang bases & shops changed
    • Illegal Money Printing Workshop added, cannot be done unless your gang owns at least 2 drug areas, police cannot see the map marker, encourages enemy gangs to battle for it
    • Grade III vests cannot be bought unless your gang owns at least 1 drug area
    • Pirate Imported Weapons shop cannot be accessed unless your gang owns at least 1 drug area
    • Rifle prices increased
    • More submachine guns & pistols in all civilian shops
    • Removed HK417 from Blacksmith
    • Clarified traffic stop rule
    • Fixed firetruck
    • Two paid British police cars added, see info here
    • Drug area capture time decreased (takes 4 minutes now)
    • Notification is sent to all civilians when a gang is trying to steal another gang's drug area
    • New IRA official gang base & shops
    • More legal civilian money making jobs coming soon (development starting tonight (Saturday))

There will be a mod pack update released late tonight, in preparation for our update release on Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you there!

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 3
  2. Gang Base #1 is being removed on top of all of that, correct?

3. This is a great step in the right direction :D

4. Yes

• Like Like x 2
  5. Are stats being kept?

6. Should I come back and fix the police force?

7. @Darwin Cried

8. No you were terrible.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Damn, still salty from 10 months ago?

10. Which buy menu are the British cop cars located under? I paid my money to have them on the 2nd and it's now the 4th and I can't find them anywhere. Little bit annoying.

11. They are there now, sorry for the wait.