GET YOUR INTERVIEW!
We're now conducting interviews for those who expressed interest in helping us - see more information in your messages

Arma Roleplay is now closed...

We just released an announcement on http://ehproject.xyz/news.php

You may access your messages below if you're interested in helping us create our new project.

Our TeamSpeak is still up: ts3.arma-roleplay.com

Staff Chat
Development Update | Arma Roleplay

Development Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by King Cr1TiKaL, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

Some of you may have noticed, others may not. I have come back as a Community Manager and also a map/bug developer. Some of you may have been aware but we have had issues regarding the map. Now, after a few days of looking and sorting through the code, I am happy to announce that the issue has been resolved! ;)  Now, my self and CMC. Smith have been collaborating together with the updates and some should be pushed in the near future. But, with the figuring out what was breaking within the map itself took a lot of time and frustration, lol. I will hopefully be able to start developing around the map tomorrow/this weekend, and will hopefully look for a fix with the hospital beds, and the broken bridge. I have a fix for it that was hopefully no longer be an invisible bridge there, but if that doesn't work, the road will more than likely feature construction again so that people don't die from it.

Any-who, just wanted to inform you all on the progress we're making and now that this map bug is sorted, you should hopefully start seeing frequent updates around the map, and new features/bug fixes. If you have any ideas for map designs/relocations please fill out a suggestion on the forums or message me through the website/team-speak.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Any suggestions / concerns, feel free to talk to myself or Crit! ;)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.