GET YOUR INTERVIEW!
We're now conducting interviews for those who expressed interest in helping us - see more information in your messages

Arma Roleplay is now closed...

We just released an announcement on http://ehproject.xyz/news.php

You may access your messages below if you're interested in helping us create our new project.

Our TeamSpeak is still up: ts3.arma-roleplay.com

Staff Chat
Gangs Bases, AR Member & British Police Cars | Arma Roleplay

Gangs Bases, AR Member & British Police Cars

Discussion in 'Homepage News' started by Ellis, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Hello again everybody,

In the last week or so we've been focussing on what we can do to help improve some gameplay aspects on the server.

The first being official gangs, and the bases they receive upon gaining official status. We ran a poll to see how our players would like to see them implemented, and have decided to run with a new system:
    • Gangs that become official will be offered a choice of 3/4 pre-made gang bases
    • Small adjustments may be made for a unique touch but must stick within guidelines set by us
    • Will also contain 2 houses for storage
    • In general, gang bases will consist of: 1 or 2 buildings, small walls, few defenses/barricades and only one or two small vantage points
    We plan on implementing these changes before the weekend.

British Police Cars
    In response to having our Bohemia monetization application accepted, we'll be adding purchasble in-game cosmetics features, including the return of our clothing kits.

However, to kick it off, Alsing has worked hard on making us a couple of British police car skins, which will be implemented Friday 2nd February, and can be pre-ordered from today! Take a look here.

[​IMG]

New Recruitment Process
    Secondly, as some of you may have noticed already, we have changed our AR Member recruitment process, making it much faster and easier. Our application for AR Member no longer includes written wordy answers, and comprise only of multiple choice questions. Most of our players are eligible for AR Member, which can be applied for here.

Keep in mind that by becoming a full AR Member, you're able to apply for staff, will have access to cheaper shops in-game (coming soon) and will have access to comment on important decisions/changes.

We have a big update to release soon which will see our jail environment revamped, as well as a few others things. Keep up to date for more information!

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  2. wait, so we are using British police now? or are these just for anyone to use along with the original cars?

3. Read it again ;)
    They're only for people who pay for them (y)

4. Ah ok, I see it now, I misunderstood it, I saw the pre-order and thought that it would be an exclusive mod pack for people who pre-order them prior to their official release.

5. Going to be a bit strange seeing people use British Police vehicles but using American 10 codes and American Miranda rights. Personally I would rather pay money for American Police Vehicle skins as its really an American server not British.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Did you read it properly? It's only for certain people who pay for the skins. Not everyone.
    Also note it's a small side project, to gain some funds for the server :)

7. Yeah I read it very clearly, still going to look silly having British Police Vehicles alongside American Police Vehicles, I'm just expressing my personal opinion on the subject.

• Like Like x 3