GET YOUR INTERVIEW!
We're now conducting interviews for those who expressed interest in helping us - see more information in your messages

Arma Roleplay is now closed...

We just released an announcement on http://ehproject.xyz/news.php

You may access your messages below if you're interested in helping us create our new project.

Our TeamSpeak is still up: ts3.arma-roleplay.com

Staff Chat
Stat Wipe Once Changes Implemented | Arma Roleplay

Stat Wipe Once Changes Implemented

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Ellis, Feb 1, 2018.

?

Should there be a stat wipe once the changes are implemented?

Poll closed Feb 3, 2018.
  1. YES wipe stats once changes are released

63.4%
  2. NO do not wipe stats

36.6%
  1. If we wipe I would like things to be cheaper in Price Because it has taken me weeks to get where i am now and i dont want weeks of work to get Wiped

2. What would the point be then? :thinking:

3. does this mean everything cars money ?

4. i dont see a point because if u do the stat wipe people are just going to get money and do what they always do again and again so no point

5. #6 DaJackal, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Everything.

Nevertheless; whilst I do want a stat wipe I don’t think it should be done instantly as it would be nice to ensure players are actually going to return as a result of these changes.

Otherwise, you’ll be removing the money of the minority that still play and they would really have even less motivation to stick around if the player count continues to be low.

• Like Like x 2
  6. We able to keep are cars and heli etc? Only wipe money etc

7. If weapon changes are introduced people will stockpile the weapons being removed. In addition even though the ram has been removed it is still fairly common to see around the county.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think the stat wipe would discourage people who are just beginning from the server. I think that if possible to clear house inventory's but money and cars should stay.

• Like Like x 3
  9. If this is possible I'd like this idea.

• Like Like x 2