Hello again! Since I last posted an announcement, a lot has happened for sure... We've successfully launched our new server and held a fairly consistent player count. We've fixed bugs, changed gameplay and adjusted prices to make sure the server is running well and that the experience is fun. You might see us often posting changelogs on our server whilst we continue to tweak it and release more updates, which can be seen here. Additionally, if you find any server bugs or require compensation of any sort, please either post a bug report here or fill out this compensation form. Over the next couple of weeks, we will be continuing to update both the base map (custom version of Elaine), add new visual changes and increase the performance of the server. This includes finishing off our new phone, adding jail activities and adding a few awesome map changes (soon to be announced). For example, jail activities will consist of jobs for guards to issue to the convicts in order for them to make some money, as well as the possibility of breaking out of prison from within. Moreover, additional planned content changes will be announced over the next few days. Competition Spoiler: Read more on how to win... It's a very simple competition... but an easy way to get yourself $50 and a prestigious position in our community! If you figure out what 'Project ***' is (mentioned in our trailer), and guess correctly, you win $50 and are granted an Executive position in the project, whereby you can help us complete and launch it. Guess what it is by filling in this form... http://forums.arma-roleplay.com/forms/competition.9/respond Extracted from Subscriber updates. DDoS & TeamSpeak Issues Today we experienced some network attack issues, which we would like to address to the community. Before I begin, I'd like to state that our DDoS protection did its job and kept the server up. The reason that TeamSpeak went offline was that we suspect the attacker is using a known network exploit in TeamSpeak, whereby it is very difficult to distinguish between legitimate traffic and the DDoS. To limit the damage caused, we've added a filter to our DDoS protection so that once our TeamSpeak is attacked (using the TeamSpeak exploit), our filter will attempt to filter it out...but may accidentally also filter our real players, this is why the server was up earlier but the TeamSpeak was not, because our filter got confused. We've spoken to our host and he tells us he will be working on the TeamSpeak 3 network exploit today by improving the filter used. tl;dr the server successfully remained alive during DDoS, but our DDoS filter made it appear like we were being DDoSed. Hence the TeamSpeak was down but the server was up, even though they are hosted on the same dedicated server.